i'm struggling with my action camera GitUp git2p pro problem "video picture tearing".
I have done following steps:
- cleared (deleted all content) sd-card – no result
- formatted sd-card with camera "formatting" option – no result
- performed "chkdsk /f" sd-card – no result
- performed Windows "deep formatting" of sd-card – no result
- upgraded camera's firmware V1.0_0328 → V1.2_1229 – result? I don't understand ))) because only in 2304x1296 mode the picture is being teared now..
Sample video 2880x2160 (2160P 24fps mode)
I wanna notice that the visual aspect ratio (in three different players "Windows cinema and tv player", "Windows media player", "VLC media player") of this video (which is supposed to be 2880 / 2160 = 1.33) is the same as 2304x1296 (1.77) videos.. I don't know what is it..
BTW. In git2p
means Panasonic Sensor.
Later i'll make more detailed video about my investigation. Now IMHO i deal with weird program bug in GitUp git2p firmware.
I forgot to say: it seems that the problem appeared at a good day light
, but in low light conditions
sometimes the videos were not damaged.