US, EN, CA, AU, GDPR-common
This section covers the requirements determined by worldwide practices in privacy protection (for GDPR-specific notes see corresponding section).
This site (domain forum.tamirov.ru and it's subdomains) is owned and operated by Sole Proprietor Tamirov A. V.
- ITN: 773000638667
- PSRNSP: 311774602701045
- Russia, Moscow, Kutuzovsky prospekt 30
What data do we collect explicitly?
We collect the information that you provide through filling and submitting site forms or sending us messages via e-mail. The only data that you input into forms' fields are collected. For example:
- Login Name
- Email address
Having these data we can identify you as an individual (personality).
What we do with these data
First of all: we don't sell or share these data! This is not conform with our ideology. We are interested in voluntary collaboration, as you can read on this site's pages.
Your Name, e-mail, etc., are only needed for us to be able to communicate with you.
What data do we collect implicitly (and not always)?
Having these data, but if your status is not "logged in" we can not identify you as an individual (personality) because identifying cookie are eliminated after "log out" or after 4 hours without any your activity on this website.
Besides this site's (first-party) cookies, there are two third-party service-providers: Google.com, Yandex.com, who use their own (third-party) cookies. They can identify you as an individual (personality) if you have current authenticated status on these sites respectively. But these service-providers do not disclosure personal information to us! We can only receive impersonal information from these service-providers as "average statistic visitor".
How we protect your Personal information
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental or malicious disclosure of your Personal information.
These measures comprise:
- Using end-to-end encrypted channels (TLS-based TCP protocols) for all services: HTTPS, E-mail, Database-connections, and SSH-based channels for administrative tasks;
- Regular known vulnerabilities patching;
- Restricting data collection to the minimum needed to do the job;
- Instantly eliminating marked as "old" data;
- informing our users about necessity of using strong passwords, using antivirus software and regular software updates, keeping their data in protected places, being aware about social hackers.
Editing and removing Your Personal information
You may edit Your Personal information in two ways.
- First, if you have an account on our site, you can edit your Personal information there, we don't keep old versions of these data, so old data will be immediately erased. Or you can completely delete your account, and all your data will be immediately erased.
- For editing or removing all other information about You that we have (e.g. correspondence, messages, support tickets, articles with your data, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com.
How you can manage cookies and similar technologies
Most web browsers allow control of HTTP cookies, Web storage, Cache and History settings.
As a rule, there are two types of settings: global and per-domain settings.
Also, web browsers allow you to purge browser's HTTP cookies, Web storage, Cache and History, and again globally per-domain. Purging all data globally you should understand that you will loose all your browser's history, terminate all site's sessions (will log out on all sites). We advise you before do this way to ponder "is it really what you need?"
May be more useful for you is to explore your browser's user manual to find out how to manage per-domain settings and purging!
Moreover, some browsers let You use them in Incognito mode, in such case all HTTP cookies, Web storage, Cache and History of current working session will be purged automatically as you close current browser's window. Explore your browser's user manual to find out about this possibility.
How long we keep your Personal information
We retain your Personal information for the duration of your account. But if there is no any activity in your account during 2 years, we will treat such account as "idle" and will delete it with all your Personal information!
- According to the best practice of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), all worldwide users of this site have the right to data portability:
You have the right to request Us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, in 2 weeks after your demand.